Owned and operated by Kelly Brent, DocuScript has been providing the highest quality medical transcription to hospitals, clinics, surgery centers, large and small specialty offices since 1984.
Our three decades of success in the medical transcription industry is a result of securing a reputation for superior customer service, dependability, and consistency for our discerning customers. We have a commitment to our clients that we will never offshore our voice or text. DocuScript’s impeccable reputation, determination, and longevity continue with ambitious expansion plans for yet another decade of success, providing service for medical facilities across North America.
DocuScript prides itself on our transcription team’s multi-specialty skill. We cross-train each provider and office, establishing redundancy in the event of an illness, vacation, or family emergency. We invest heavily in our I.T. infrastructure, transcription training, and doctor support services.
How It Works
- We have tried other transcription companies, but only DocuScript delivers as promised. They have developed a highly skilled and professional transcription staff, assuring our transcription is completed within hours of dictation, and the quality is to the strictest accuracy standards. DocuScript offers a premium product with professional and friendly customer service. DocuScript works with us to meet any specialized need within our EMR, and our providers can dictate from anywhere, and the finished product awaits us at our office.Practice Administrator, Specialty Practice
Using DocuScript has saved us time, frustration, equipment, office space, and reduced our transcription expense dramatically. The caliber of Kelly’s transcription team is first rate, and their customer service is excellent. They are always pleasant, knowledgeable, and attentive – following up on any requests or changes. DocuScript navigates our EMR, transcribes directly into the patient’s record, and our charts are always current and perfectly maintained in a manner that is seamless and invisible. Stats and special requests are never a problem, and we highly recommend DocuScript as your permanent chart management solution.Large Specialty Provider
- Our transition to DocuScript was efficient and smooth. Kelly and her staff delivered what they promised and more. The result is an excellent finished product in a timely manner without the need to monitor the process. I highly recommend DocuScript as your final transcription solution.Operations Manager – Specialty Practice
- We’ve been using DocuScript medical transcription service since 2002, and are always impressed with their digital technology, rapid turnaround time, troubleshooting, and accessibility with outstanding customer service.Physician – Specialty Practice
- DocuScript is very attentive to all our needs. The entire team works tirelessly to resolve all of our issues as soon as they arise. Transcription turnaround time is truly as promised – within 24 hours. DocuScript has also been a life saver when old dictation has been lost within the office. Willingly and at no extra charge, they retrieve the requested dictation and forward to us within an hour. DocuScript is very knowledgeable about the language, the equipment they are supporting, and they never hesitate to offer assistance and hands-on training.Reading Hospital Group
DocuScript complies with all HIPAA regulations, with emphasis on the secure transfer of medical documents.
DocuScript is recognized by our valued clients for our world-class support and customer service.
Security & Confidentiality
We use 128-bit end-to-end encryption on a secure FTP to transfer dictation and transcription. Security is paramount.
We offer our clients a service to fit their individual needs. We can tailor our service to your requirements, no matter how large or small.
DocuScript offers customized turn-around times ranging from 1 to 48 hours, depending on client and patient need.
Our services & skills
- EMR Transcription
- Dial-in Dictation
- Digital Voice Recorder
- Non-EMR / EHR Transcription
- We Provide the Transcription
EMR systems we have experience using:
Other Major Systems
- Dial-in Dictation via toll-free dictation system, using Scribe or Command Health.
- Dial-in Dictation instructions, User ID’s, and service provided free to all DocuScript clients – simply control with any touch-tone telephone including any mobile device.
- We will provide you with all of the information for Dial-in Dictation, there is no setup work required on your part.
- We recommend the Olympus range of recorders; however, we can play most brands.
- Olympus handheld digital recorders are compatible with all Express Scribe and transcription equipment and software.
- DocuScript can transcribe from a wide variety of digital recorders. Simply dictate in your normal style.
- DSS, DS2, MP3, WAV – all file types are compatible with DocuScript equipment and software.
If using a digital handheld voice recorder, whenever it is convenient for you, simply dock your handheld recorder into your PC via USB port provided with your recorder, and upload your audio files to our server. This can be done from any PC with an internet connection. IT’S THAT EASY! Our friendly customer service specialists can provide a simple tutorial and telephone support. This can be uploaded by the provider or a trusted staff member. IT IS VERY USER FRIENDLY.
- Simply download your voice files to DocuScript’s HIPAA-compliant server – and your notes will be transcribed and available back on the server for you to download and file in the patient chart.
- All reports are named and formatted to each office’s or hospital’s requirements for convenient and accurate migration into your office’s system.
- All files are 100% secured using state of the art 128-bit end to end encryption. The entire chain of document handling is secure from your office to DocuScript and back to your office.
- Our transcription team is specialized for each provider. This ensures the highest quality through familiarization of work schedule, language, templates, style, etc.
- Each transcriptionist transcribes each report or letter. They are saved and processed per specific client instruction.
- We can transcribe directly into your Electronic Medical Record – or Word/PDF documents per your specific instructions.
- If an EMR/EHR fax module is available in your electronic medical record – we offer free faxing service included in your completion process.
- Patient record is then signed off for your immediate viewing and use.
Send us a message!
Allergy and Immunology • Anesthesiology • Bariatric Surgery • Cancer Surgery • Cardiology • Colorectal Surgery •Critical Care Medicine • Dentistry/Oral Surgery • Dermatology • Emergency Medicine • Endocrinology • Gastroenterology • Geriatric Medicine • Gynecology • Hematology/Oncology • Infectious Disease • Internal Medicine • Maternal and Fetal Medicine • Nephrology • Neurology • Ophthalmology • Oral and Maxillary Surgery • Orthopedics and Orthopedic Surgery • Otolaryngology • Pain Management • Pathology • Pediatrics • Plastic Surgery • Podiatry • Psychiatry • Pulmonology • Radiology • Radiation Oncology • Reconstructive Surgery • Rheumatology • Sleep Medicine • Spine Surgery • Sports Medicine • Vascular Surgery • Urology